Date(s) - 01/18/20
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Apparel Arts in Oakland, CA
Fabric is the biggest expense you face in the garment industry. Streamline your fabric sourcing and learn the industry standard method for measuring fabric quality (Mills do NOT want you to know this!). Covers detailed information on fabric management including sourcing – what information to ask for, what to order, fabric cataloging – methods for organizing swatches/headers, fabric quality assurance – 4 Point Fabric Inspection (demonstration), and raw material inventory & storage.
- Fabric sourcing & strategy
- Resource cataloguing forms
- 4 Point fabric inspection demonstration
- Industry standards for quality
- Raw material storage & management
Bookings are closed for this event.